Learning for Earning Festival
25 -- 26 MAY 2022
Sat, 29 May|
Improving Your Communication Skills through Emotional Intelligence
Your ability to communicate effectively is your single most important life skill. Did you know most it happens before you even speak! Learn from a business coach how to have a powerful and productive conversations!
Time & Location
29 May 2021, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
About the Event
You know you’re struggling with communication if…
• No one seems to hear you or worse, misinterpret your words
• You’re lacking confidence
• You fear confrontation
• You avoid difficult conversations
• You get frustrated by poor team performance
• Your goals and dreams seem to be moving further away
Improving your communication skills will give you the ability to make a difference in both your business and the lives of the people around you.
Developing these skills will improve your confidence and allow you to…
• Build rapport quickly and easily
• Gain trust and credibility
• Understand other people and their motivations
• Interpret both verbal and non-verbal communication
• Motivate your team through increased confidence
Cindy Drake, a Business Coach, will walk through the DISC behavioural profiling tool with a workbook to improve your learning at this session. The link for the tool will be provided on registration.