Learning for Earning Festival
25 -- 26 MAY 2022
Mon, 06 June|
Ready, set, work - Cafe Operations
Looking for work in the hospitality industry? Boost your employability and stand out from the crowd by completing a range of accredited courses all in one!
Time & Location
06 June, 9:30 am AEST – 13 July, 3:30 pm AEST
Aintree, 1 Timbertop Parade, Aintree VIC 3335, Australia
About the Event
Looking for work in the hospitality industry? Boost your employability and stand out from the crowd by completing a range of accredited courses all in one! During the program you’ll complete certificates in barista skills, safe food handling, responsible service of alcohol and more!
Full course subject matter includes:
- Operating a commercial espresso machine and coffee making
- Safe and responsible service of alcohol
- Workplace health and safety and safe food practices
- Customer service and customer relations
- Tailoring your resume to apply for hospitality jobs
- Workplace communication and employer expectations
- Time management and personal presentation
- Problem solving and taking instructions.
As well as obtaining a recognised qualification you will also have the opportunity to connect with employer network programs and develop a career pathway plan.
Enrol now as places are limited.
In order to be eligible for the Victorian Government’s Skills First funding for Foundation Skills Courses, you must be either:
- an Australian citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident (holder of a permanent visa)
- a New Zealand citizen (holder of a current New Zealand passport)
- an Asylum Seeker holder of a current VISA Class E (BVE), Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or Temporary Protection Visa (TPV) (as verified via the Commonwealth Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) with study rights)
- not enrolled in secondary school, including: any government, non-government, independent or Catholic school, home schooling, VCE and VCAL delivered at TAFE
- not enrolled in the Commonwealth Government’s Skills for Education and Employment program
- not have completed an Australian qualification at Diploma level or above
For more information on this program or to enrol please contact: email@example.com